14 February 2008

Not Another Wargames Blog?

Yes, I've decided to try my hand at this blogging lark. The plan is to let you know of the plans to develop a participation game to be run by members of the Society of Twentieth Century Wargamers (SOTCW) at the Gauntlet wargames event in north Wales in July 2008.

The idea is to put on a game that lots of people can join in with. The game should support people who want to come along and play in the game for the whole weekend as well as people who want to give it a go for an hour or so. It should also be flexible enough to cope with people saying, "I'm coming, and I'm going to build a unit like this...".

I expect this to blog to grow pretty much at random as I cobble together more details of the scenario, set up and forces involved. I won't be revealing all of the scenario details but I hope to show enough to spark some interest.

If you're interested in taking part, please let me know by adding a comment here.

1 comment:

s7610ra said...

very nice and beautifully illustrated blog.. will you need some playtesters at yours before Gauntlet to have a run though?