26 November 2017

The Dvimin Line - part 1

In late April 1918, as the Turks and their German allies drove north towards Tcherbevan, the Andreivian government threw much of its resources into strengthening the line of defences around the old garrison town of Dvimin.

The picture below shows one of the forts that the government hoped would blunt the enemy attacks.



4 comments: